While everyone is preparing for Black Friday on November 29th. We got some exciting deals RIGHT NOW so that you don’t have to wait until Black Friday to get your shopping started! Make your house a HOME SWEET HOME with some comfy furniture. We have living room sets, sofas, futons and more! Prices start at just $100 dollars.
Scroll through the images above to have a look at what we have in stock!
Check out our store for more Good4U deals. We also accept donations!
Featured Item Prices:
- 3-Seat Sofa – $100
- Lounge/Office Sofa – $100
- Sectional Sofa – $150
- Plaid Love Seats – $200 for both, $100 each
- 3-piece Leather Sofa Set (includes: 3-seat sofa, love seat and chair) – $150 for full set
- Wooden Frame Futon – $100
- Dining Room Set – $150
- Kitchen Cabinets Set –$575
Contact a Good4U Donation Representative today!
1338 36 Ave NE, Calgary, AB T2E 2K6
Good4U issues tax receipts equal to the resale value of your donated items. (upon approval of the donation manager) Good4U!
What kind of donations do you accept?
- Cabinets and countertops
- Plumbing, sinks, toilets and showers
- Bath wares
- AND MORE!
Part of the Enterprise 4 Good family!
We’re a charitable organization and pioneers of the Social Enterprise model in Canada. We provide high-value programs and services that are financially self-sustaining, and don’t rely on fundraising and grants. Your donations help to create jobs and fund worthwhile programs right here in Calgary!
Jobs and Opportunities for Challenged Individuals
Your donations create employment and volunteer positions for individuals with a variety of physical, mental, or social challenges who often struggle to find these opportunities. Good Deal!
So Here’s The Deal:
- Send us as many photos as possible and a detailed description of the new or used Items you wish to donate to this good cause, or to enquire if your donation might qualify for a tax receipt.
- All items must be in good condition, clean and suitable for reuse or re-purposing.
- Rest assured that your cherished items will go to make life better for someone in our community.